Dear Valued Patient,
To support national efforts to fight the COVID- 19 pandemic, our practice is taking the following steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our community:
- We are following directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to limit patient and staff exposure to this virus.
- Your health, and the health of our dedicated staff, matters to us, so going forward no visitors will be allowed to wait in lobby with patients, unless they are a caretaker/guardian of the patient. We request all visitors to wait outside or in their vehicles.
- We encourage all patients and their caretaker/guardian to wear a mask while in the office.
- No walkins will be seen. You must call and schedule an appointment over the phone.
- Everyone entering the practice will be questioned about their health status, discussed the health screening protocols and have their temperature checked.
- We will contact you the day before your appointment to discuss your health status and confirm whether the appointment should be kept. Of course, please call us right away if you have a dental emergency or need immediate care.
The safety and well-being of our patients continues to be our primary concern. We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community and keep you up to date regarding our plans to reopen for business as usual.
Joe E Eckford DDS